We are looking for a Marketing Manager. Bring your talent to increase the growth of electric transport with us. Solutions is growing fast and we are looking for a junior marketing manager who is interested in help us in our growth. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing and social campaigns. She or he will be comfortable with day to day marketing activities, building strategy, evolving deadlines and changing needs. If you’re a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Positioning, developing customer goals and marketing plans with specific goals in different channels and segments for our B2C and B2B file
- Leading the execution of marketing programs and social media campaigns from start to finish, implementing internal support and fostering collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market best practices to build successful analytics and marketing strategies
- Create, maintain and perform analysis across multiple platforms and start early report for future development and go-to-market strategies complete with proposals and start practicing
- Collaborate with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and develop lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and daily responsibilities
- In collaboration with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to achieve goals for all advertising and public communications, including print, digital and video assets
- Conceptualise and execute multi-channel campaigns throughout the prospect and customer life cycle to align communication and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, set budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes and provide additional support
- Collect customer and market insights to create outreach strategies, increase customer conversions and create more qualified leads
- Identify and optimize impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analytics
- Present ideas and final deliveries to internal and external teams and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in marketing, business or related
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong skills in project setting, multitasking and decision making
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Skill in online marketing and social media strategy
- Demonstrated experience designing interactive applications and network platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- A super cool challenge in a fast growing EV start-up with great growth potential
- A competitive salary around €3000-€3500 per month
- A bonus scheme in the form of Soolutions shares
- Full-time employment can be flexibly arranged 40 hours a week
- Freedom to work from home
- Participation in events e. d. (also on weekends)
- Possibility of relevant training
Since 2013, Soolutions has been the market leader in the online sale of charging products for electric cars. We advise our customers personally when buying products in our webshop, guide the customer throughout the entire process from purchase to installation and have all the expertise in-house to tackle the most complex issues and thus deliver custom solutions. In addition, our customers are completely relieved of the installation by our online Configurator, which offers the best installation price and gives the option to set an installation date. We are convinced that we will have the best customer buying experience if we position ourselves as the leading supplier of end-to-end charging equipment.
We have developed a tool especially for companies such as: car dealers, electricians, utility companies and leasing companies that allows them to benefit from our full service package, so that they can completely unburden the customer and offer the best charging configuration. Together with our international team of experienced professionals, you contribute to the development of the charging infrastructure in people’s homes. With your knowledge and expertise you handle both Dutch and English customer questions and in this way you contribute to the growth of our Enterprise business.
We are in the middle of the transition from a startup to a Scale-up organisation. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for expansion for our Dutch office. This can be a great stepping stone to shape your dream career yourself. With an expectation of 7 million new electric cars by 2025, it will be a major challenge to realize sufficient charging points in people’s homes. With a total of 450 million homes in Europe, we need a team with the right drive to ensure that we can provide the most suitable charging solution at the customer’s home.
If this seems like a challenge and if you are interested, apply and fill out a nice form: