Welcome to Soolutions and bring your talent to increase the growth of electric transport with us. Soolutions is growing rapidly and to steer that growth in the right direction , we are looking for a support and installation coordinator to strengthen our team of ambitious colleagues for the Dutch and Belgian market.
Within this full-time position, technology, service and personal insight all come together. Are you a self-starter, decisive and can you find your way within the digital world well, then we are looking for you.
- Minimum MBO level, preferably in a technical direction with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Preferably knowledge of charging infrastructure and experience within the electrical engineering, infrastructure or energy sector.
- We expect customer support experience with a drive to help the customer get the best solution
- Open to others, strong listener, problem solver and knows when to ask for helpCustomer and service oriented
- Very autonomous, energetic and the self-discipline to work from home
- Languages: Dutch Mother language, English Fluent (B2)
- Languages such as French and German are a plus
- Answer or call back phone calls after the customer leaves a voicemail
- Answer emails and online live chat requests
- Giving independently:
- Product information / advice
- Payment and delivery status information
- Handling warranty claims
- Conduct follow-up discussions regarding installation work (end customers / business customers / installers)
Work preparation and project coordination:
- Picking up small-scale projects from placement with private individuals, VvE to small SMEs
- You are the point of contact for external parties, installer, network management and of course the customer
- Assess digital inspection forms for correctness, fitting within the quotation and communication with the installer
- Coordination and management of the entire work process from intake to delivery
- You monitor the planning and take responsibility for your work so that the ultimate team goals are achieved.
- You report to the Sales & Support Director Benelux
- A month’s salary of € 3000 per month excl depending on experience + holiday money
- A bonus scheme in the form of Soolutions shares
- Full-time employment 40 hours a week flexible
- Freedom to work from home
- Travel up to 30% of the time
- Participation in trade fairs, etc. also on weekends
- Follow trainings
- In-house tools (web shop tool, order processing, online chat)
- EV Charging Basics and Principles
Since 2013, we have been the market leader in the online sale of charging products for electric cars. We advise our customers personally when buying products in our webshop, guide the customer throughout the entire process from purchase to installation and have all the expertise in-house to tackle the most complex issues and thus deliver custom solutions. In addition, our customers are completely relieved of the installation by our online Configurator, which offers the best installation price and gives the option to set an installation date. We are convinced that we will have the best customer buying experience if we position ourselves as the leading supplier of end-to-end charging equipment.
We have developed a tool especially for companies such as: car dealers, electricians, utility companies and leasing companies that allows them to benefit from our full service package, so that they can completely unburden the customer and offer the best charging configuration. Together with our international team of experienced professionals, you contribute to the development of the charging infrastructure in people’s homes. With your knowledge and expertise you handle both Dutch and English customer questions and in this way you contribute to the growth of our Enterprise business.
We are in the middle of the transition from a startup to a Scale-up organization. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for expansion for our Dutch office. This can be a great stepping stone to shape your dream career yourself. With an expectation of 7 million new electric cars by 2025, it will be a major challenge to realize sufficient charging points in people’s homes. With a total of 450 million homes in Europe, we need a team